Friday, April 6, 2007

Welcome note

Okay, now that I have created my blogspot and started a new blog, who is going to welcome me to this new world? Well, I am a guy who loves solitude as much as a good time with friends. So let me welcome myself! And then say hello to whoever comes to visit my blogspot. Welcome VJ and Hello World!

Now that the welcome part is over, let me introduce my blogspot to the visitors (if any). You will not find artistic photographs, jokes or video clips here. Neither will you find great literature. All I have are my dreams. The ones that I see when I am asleep are mostly nightmares and I would rather forget them than tell it to the whole world. So these are the dreams I see with my eyes wide open sitting all alone (usually in my room).

Comments are welcome, but please don't be rude. If you think this is crap, I have a wonderful and effective solution to it. Never point your browser at this blog again, and your life would be great as before...

No comments: